Consultation and custom blend $65
Includes one custom-made blend and instructions/description, intake review, research, consultation (30 minutes to 1 hour), and a follow-up consultation. As a bonus, my individualized research will include a list of the essential oils that are currently contraindicated for you, for your records.
Custom blends are a wonderful, natural way to address a specific concern, because I tailor the blend to your individual needs and lifestyle, while taking into consideration where you are with your health. Essential oils can be used aromatically to support mood, focus, your respiratory system, digestive system, and more. It can be blended with a “carrier” such as coconut or grape seed oil and applied topically to support the skin or deeper tissues. These are just a few examples! Essential oils have many therapeutic mental and physical applications! Please be aware, some essential oils have safety considerations, so it is important for me to know about your health history and current conditions.
1. Tell me about yourself – Contact me and I will email you the new or returning client paperwork. Complete the forms and email them to me. This will provide me with the information needed before your consultation.
- Complete and send the intake and release forms to me (intake, release, & safety guidelines).
- If there is any information you would prefer not to email, complete what you can on the intake form. We can go over the more sensitive information on the phone.
- Once I receive the completed forms, I will contact you to schedule your consultation. All of your information is kept confidential.
- Schedule a Consultation – Either in person, by phone, or a video call such as Skype™.
In-person consultations would be in Bremerton, Kitsap County. I occasionally visit King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties. If I am in your area, we may be able to coordinate an in-person consultation. *Please see the cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
- Consultation– We’ll meet for 30 minutes or more to talk about your wellness needs in more detail. During the consultation, we’ll go over your intake form, clarify or expand on information you’ve provided, talk about what kinds of blends may work for you, and go over aroma preferences.
If the consultation is in person, I may have a sample or two for you to try and to take with you based on information provided in your intake form. Depending on complexity, the consultation could take 30 minutes to an hour, so I recommend setting aside an hour. I may send you additional questions via your preferred method of communication.
- Your Custom Blend – After the consultation, I’ll create your custom blend.
I will do any further research needed and contact you to go over the blend(s) I would make for you. I may recommend more than one blend if a combination would best suit you.
You’ll receive your custom blend with instructions and a section for you to write notes on how it’s working for you. The first blend plus shipping is included with your consultation. For each additional blend the cost depends on the materials, quantity and shipping cost.
I will mail your blends to you. Shipping will be via USPS first class or priority mail. Pick-up or delivery may be an option and is determined on a case-by-case basis. Fees for travel and time may apply to all deliveries.
- How’s it working? – Following up is an important part of this process. I’ll check in with you and adjust your blend if needed.
After you receive your blend, we’ll set up a time for a follow-up so we can assess how it’s working for you. The notes you make while you are using it are important for an effective follow-up. We’ll go over your notes and observations, and determine if I need to adjust the blend. If a new or adjusted blend is needed, reformulation of the first blend is included in the consultation fee and I will send it to you at no extra charge, or arrange pick-up or delivery
Moving forward after the follow-up – I will continue to check in with you, see how you’re doing, whether your primary concern has resolved, listen to your feedback, and so on. I will keep the recipes for your blends on file in case you would like to buy refills.
*Cancellation Policy: Please notify me 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If I do not receive 24-hour notice of cancellation or in the case of a no-show, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $40.
These procedures are subject to change.
My services and the information from this website are not a replacement for medical or psychological care and should not be considered an alternative to the advice of a health professional. Do not use information obtained from http://www.earthandaetheraromatherapy.net to ignore or disregard health professionals’ advice. I am a certified aromatherapist, but I am not a licensed medical professional. I do not diagnose, treat, prescribe, or promise to prevent or cure any medical condition or disease. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.